Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Russianbare Brasilian

News: Descartes A Kant will be the opening for the Melvins Sound

was just announced that the band will occupy the place left on Earth to which the next May 3 in the National Auditorium Lunario alongside Melvins will tapatíos of Descartes to Kant.

not get me wrong, I like Descartes A Kant but I do not see any connection between his music and the band led by Buzz Osborne. Also I paid (and the tickets will not exactly cheap) to see the binomial Earth, Melvins, so in the cancellation of Earth is the least we hoped that would bring an international band of their caliber, not those of Descartes A Kant that I can see any weekend anywhere else paying infinitely less.

Not to be pessimistic but, remember what happened to The Baby when you opened the concert by Faith No More? Well I feel that something is repeated.

Source:
http://twitter.com/LunarioMx @

0 comments:

Post a Comment