Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Convert Usb Flash Drives To Dongles



Hello! I am one of the drops of water you have drank Teresa and I'll explain my journey until I drove through the urethra. First, I went into my mouth and I mixed with saliva, shortly after I went through a narrow tube called the pharynx that soon led me to another tube called the esophagus. Then I fell into her stomach and I mixed with a fluid called gastric juice. After spending some good time spent in the stomach to the small intestine where I mixed with other liquids that are called bile that comes from the liver of a small bag called gallbladder, and pancreatic juice that comes from the pancreas. That fat is absorbed by a hair and I go into the large intestine where the walls absorb and eliminate me also to my colleagues. After step circulatory system and make the journey around the body to the kidneys to eliminate all waste substances from the blood and also from my friends, some time later, I went through one of the tubes to the kidneys are called ureters and came to the bladder, a bag where I stayed a long time until I was expelled from the urethra.


Made by: Veronica Ventura Minchón

0 comments:

Post a Comment