Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scottish Sayings Drink



am a drop of water and I say the travel I do in the body of a person.
I enter the mouth, I rebujo with the salivary glands and step into the pharynx where it closed a cover that prevented me to pass through the expiratory tube.
Then I went into the esophagus which led me into the stomach through a hole called the cardia. When my stomach was mixed with a fluid called gastric juice and was formed as a slurry into the small intestine called quimo.Pasé by a hole called the pylorus. I mixed
with bile and pancreatic juices and formed the chyle.
after me and spent the chyle absorbed into the blood and was distributed throughout the body. The circulatory
I distributed to all body cells with oxygen.

With blood for me I walk through the kidneys and renal artery and the cortex and medulla of kidneys removed from the blood me and I'll take the waste substances. Step into the ureters that lead me to the bladder and then I am expelled from the urethra.


Edenia and Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment