Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Want To Write A Nice Message In A Card

Raindrop AROUND MY BODY TERESA. The droplet of water

I am a water droplet, yesterday I went to Excursion the body of Teresa.
enters the mouth, but was a little scared, I was frightened and fell down the throat, I reach the large intestine, absorbed'm there (and there chyle becomes feces).
into the cells through the arteries, cells produce different functions with her.
veins then take me to the heart.
And I'm driven by the aorta and came to the kidneys.
me in the kidneys remove metabolic waste substances.
and acts on the kidneys and stimulates the reabsorption of water.
case you are hydrated and you are leftovers, the levels of antidiuretic down, so we excreta.
And finally we emerged from the urethra.





Made by: Patricia Díaz Pavón Cortil & Rafael Sayago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment