Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Philips Saa7130hl Multimedia Blog



I am a drop of water, and my route is the following: When I'm in the mouth of a human being I start to mix with saliva, I am swallowed by the tongue and pharynx step , thence passing into the esophagus, that the epiglottis is a lid that prevents called clogging the airway, and when I'm in the esophagus is as if in a tube that leads me to the stomach, once I'm in the stomach walls have an acidic substance We call then I mix juices with food. Step into the small intestine through a hole called píloro.Ya once I reached the small intestine, large intestine happened there with the help of blood was engineered to the kidney and I am expelled from the urethra.

Made by: María Del Rocío Ponce and Maria Rivera Cabello Dominguez

0 comments:

Post a Comment