Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Make Baby Diaper Carriage

virtual friends


By Juan C.

After a long time back to stay away, but after this title, I doubt anyone can come back to this blog.

My experience on the Internet dates back to around 15 to 20 years, when through the phone line connected me to the speed of 45 Kb / sec. At that speed, just enough for browsing, downloading a song could take an hour, could not upload photos.

The truth is that we were with my son some solo sailors and hermits, we shared a few minutes since the phone was dead at that time, I remember a chair that we used is called "the chair of the Internet" because was occupied for 1 hour each day.

Many years later begins to show these new social networks such as MSN, Netlog, Facebook and Twitter.

were an event in time, begin to show these "virtual friends" with whom we started sharing through a keyboard, we know and know more of our lives that many of those who are nearby.

But when you play somewhere unpleasant to the counterparty as personal advice of attitudes with which one disagrees, or in my case when I talk of politics a topic that fascinates me, there is a curious phenomenon, is pushed one of these same keys that allowed for formatting share many intimate details of this "virtual friend".

This year we have gone some of these friendships, the most painful and annoying is the fact that some of these people had the opportunity to share the virtual reality.

At this point a person must be fuming, she is the exception, traveled from across the world, asked me to book a hotel to stay in our capital a couple of days we shared my family and me 3 wonderful days, we met everything can be known in such a short time, she knows she can talk policy, in fact could not pass up a visit for my country without knowing a torture camp, perhaps here I should have asked, but I know that this friend, I appreciated the visit to Villa Grimaldi.

However as the saying goes "a swallow does not make a summer "I still think that this key is made wonderful friends and kills.

I do not know how many people bother with this blog, if they do, I'd like to know, but I'm also interested in the opinions that prove me wrong.

This blog will continue despite some not shared.

miciudaddetrasdeunlente.blogspot.com


COMMENTS:

Adrisol said ... Juan Carlos
hello!
thanks for visiting my blog, I just removed some dust from the mine.
my last entry was in June when I returned from a trip north and just recently arrived from another. Is no justification
not be present on the network, should I have a time to honor the trust that I had so many friends!
understand your feelings ...
a big hug and thanks for being!
November 3, 2010 00:33


Gutierrez said ...
Hi, I'm a follower of this page, through the virtual network I've met all kinds of people that I consider valuable in my life and I have also been disappointment bordering on outrage.
Still, if there is a danger that magic button does what you said, I continue, I believe that online friends are not friends but simply because the medium used not unlike the feeling you have. Also
fleeting friendships will think that the heart is a game, that being the other side of a screen is like being with a mask, what you are not free in the real world and to turn off the PC that world and all "Friends" cease to exist.
I have found several and also their opposites, those who value friendship as an invaluable asset, especially those who differ from themselves. those are the kinds of friends I usually find.
Those who do not tell me all the time you're right, it's true why? for the simple reason that I seek true friends and God has given me such friends through this virtual environment and through the real world.
the also experiences have made me cautious about who I call friend and who is not the adjective virtual is just to know that I can not shake hands but that person knows it is there
I'm sure you have friends that you value highly, either put them virtual or not, but it is difficult to recognize so many people that only uses the network as a means to express their fears and insecurities without being able to overcome, just sharing them without waiting for spiritual advancement.
I hope this firm will not be very long but I thought it would be correct to say that some people are white, black, and there are others who strive and see colors in their midst.
Smile to life and enjoy it the most
November 3, 2010 11:33


DG said ...
Hi JC!
I think there are different kinds of friendship and those generated through the network, are neither better nor worse, just different.
I'm not in FB or Twitter, so my experience has to do with people I've met through the blog.
With some it is a simple round of comments, with other occasional mail and, with a few, a more fluid dialogue that continues over time.
But all I have proved valuable and enriching.
I appreciate the time I spend that I follow, I consult and write me the mail and then end up "friends."
is a way separately, rather than presence, but equally true and worthy of respect and dedication. At least I take it so if the other does not ... good!
For my part, I think we have some friendship and, as such, the appreciation and value beyond that we are not!
A big kiss, Amigo!
D.
November 4, 2010 11:37


Adriana Lara said ...
Well, the truth is that it is rare this post, but it must be that I'm reading out of context. My experience with Internet and virtual friends is directly related to my depression, and the truth is I've been playing the Disasters invented characters and deceive unsuspecting poor (or not) in cyberspace. that it was The Red Paper, my novel about "those who seek to experience sensations through the Internet," blog and my ball point pens (you must agree d that story that made you laugh so much about the woman who is going to meet someone I had met in chat and hair on Insanely to meet a tight pants big ass ... lol, I lost to that story, haha, go to know where to walk ...). Well, the thing is I do not think that there are virtual friends, what do think is that the Internet is a tool that, among other things, allows them to link with strangers, and if one passes to the other instance and is known in "real life" and the imagined coincides with what is there, the relationship will be true if cultivated ... Let's see, if you understand: in the virtual one replaces the imagination all that you do not see (the tone of voice, smiles, gestures, reactions, etc. Etc. Etc.) And tends to idealize people about parameters that one considers desirable ... I have known
Live people I met online and was disappointed. I disappoint people I met online. I joined old online acquaintances, and found that they had become strangers.
etc. In my case, what I most value the relationships with strangers over the Internet is the relationship that I can engage with my readers. Able to dialogue with the people I read are often incredibly interesting, enriching and motivating. At some point I walked scouring the blogosphere, but it was when I wrote about it. I'm excruciatingly critical of the writing of bloggers, I am a terrible reader of blogs ... I'm just a writer. And as I pressed "Delete" a day when virtual relationships overwhelmed me and pen, with 20,000 hits and hundreds of emails a day seemed ominous, the blogosphere got me again, without complaints, without fear ... Internet is great for those who are not great, in general, we the people ...
Regards, John C.! Today I've been your reader! A big hug from my payments!
November 6, 2010 23:52


Isabel said ...
several months to visit you, but that does not mean you have forgotten, not friends but I love coming to see you
November 8, 2010 15:34


Anonymous said ...
Arrive at your blog on yahoo looking for something else and I must say is very well written. Financial help
November 14, 2010 23:58


Dryad said ...
how are you?
November 15, 2010 4:25


RESTART said ... Delicious
your story ... Link letters commas and joining the souls from the
away November 16, 2010 9:23


Anonymous said ...
not know why I disappeared from Facebook ... the dedication found her in the first part under the picture. Greetings. Adri
http://lamusaenelborde.blogspot.com/2010/11/una-noche-en-la-11.html
November 18, 2010 22:07


Anonymous said ...
virtual friends are the same as real. Just let the real you just a small difference. The only difference is that the virtual so they can see, touch, you can not share experiences, laugh together, and mourn together. If human interaction is difficult in person, much more virtually.
But maybe someday there is a bridge to unite the hearts.
December 27, 2010 16:37

Hear this text

0 comments:

Post a Comment